Diversity Training for Counselling and Psychotherapy Practitioners
- Are you keen to address race and cultural issues in counselling and psychotherapy practice?
- Are you a clinical supervisor who would like to work more effectively with race and cultural issues in supervision practice?
- Are you looking for diversity training for your counselling and psychotherapy students?
Diversity Training is a ‘catch all’ term used to address very distinct areas race, culture and society’s relationship with difference. It is therefore very important to give thought to the specific area/s of training or facilitation you need before requesting a consultancy service. Training provides a stimulus for exploring attitudes, challenging outmoded scripts and raising awareness. The greater your forethought about what you specifically need, the easier it is to create a bespoke programme of consultancy that meets your organisation’s needs.
- (includes teaching literature) £155 incl. of UK postage.
- How to Order:
- E-mail request with full postal address for where the item should be sent to:
- Item will be posted after payment transfer has registered.
- Please make online payment to:Riverside Therapy Practice Ltd.Bank Transfer info:Account Number: 4050 6592Sort Code: 52-41-00
- Please reference payment with your name or organisation's name.
Phone: 07985 445972